The P12 Power Control Module replaces traditional relays, fuses
and circuit breakers. It simplifies wiring, decreases installation
time and increases reliability.
· 12 * 15 Amp continuous outputs.
· Outputs can be combined for higher output current.
· 100 Amp maximum total current recommended.
· Easy to use and understand software.
· Programmable output current and fuse reset time and
· 10 Switch Inputs + Master Switch Input.
· Switch inputs can be connected to power, ground or
floating (3 state, center-off type switches).
· Fault indicator Output can drive a lamp or LED to indicate
output short circuit, open circuit or low battery voltage.
· Fault indicator output can alternatively be used as an
additional low current output.
· On board data logging to record battery voltage, total
current, individual output current, module temperature and
input switch voltage.
· Compatible with 24volt systems.
· Reveres battery protected and transient overvoltage
· Programmable functions including True, False, AND, OR,
Flash, Pulse Train, Toggle, Set/Reset to control such things
as Turning Indicators, Hazard and Emergency lights.
· Ideal for transmission brake staging or ‘bump’ control.
· Software displays live values of output currents, battery
voltage, switch status, function status and outputs/fuse
· Compact Size. Main body: 123mm * 112mm * 33mm.
· Main and USB connectors are sealed with gold plated
· Field upgradable to keep up to date with the latest software
· 1 year warranty